Many readers will know about the Q&A/knowledge sharing website Quora, especially those based in the USA. Alexa ranks the site as 124th in the world and 54th in the United States…how is that for some clout!
The site is very similar in many ways to Yahoo Answers, just minus the trolling, racial slurs and questions that you aren’t sure whether are a joke or how the person asking is actually managing to operate a computer. Quora focuses on tackling the big (and small issues) faced in the academic and professional world.
Personally I like the site, as it offers me the opportunity to answer questions in a quick and concise manner. So, here are a few of my most recent answers. If you find the answers useful, or even if they just make you smile, please give me a follow.
- What are the best ORGANIC ways to gain followers on Instagram?
- How do influencers/brand networks make money?
- What are the largest influencer networks (connecting advertisers and influencers)?
- What are the advantages of a business profile on Instagram for a blogger?
- If you were to start a blog for later monetization, would you choose content marketing?