Traackr builds IRM technology that enables brands to effectively manage, measure and scale influencer strategies, while maintaining authenticity. This gives CMOs and their teams the ability to align influencers along the customer journey, impacting buying decisions at each moment-of-truth with trustworthy touch points. Traackr’s SaaS platform powers leading influencer programs for B2B and B2C global enterprises such as L’Oréal, The Coca Cola Company, Samsung, Microsoft, Intel, SAP, Orange, USAA, Merck, Roche and Capital One. Traackr is an international company with offices in San Francisco, Boston, New York, Paris and London, conducting business in 11 languages and customers in 38 countries.
- Cross-platform search based on social conversations ranked on relevance, resonance and reach, and access to a 360-degree view of the influencer’s full online footprint to identify the right influencers.
- Tracking of the influencers content across platforms to provide engagement opportunities and trending content feature to understand what resonates with the audience and help develop impactful content plans.
- One-system record for contact details, brand communication history, ownership and status of the relationship etc. to support long term management and foster team collaboration across multiple brands and geographies.
- Real-time monitoring of mentions, engagements and potential reach together with rich engagement data at influencer, post and platform level to quantify relationships value and make data–driven investment decisions.
- With its complete influencer marketing workflow, robust data set and global capabilities, Traackr’s platform enables clients to manage, expand, validate, and scale global influencer marketing while maintaining authenticity to generate success.